Apply for a Computer
"Computers & Education" is an ALL-VOLUNTEER nonprofit program that refurbishes computers. CRC Computer Recycling RE-donates these REfurbished computers to qualified programs serving the community. Examples include: C.A.S.A, Foster Youth; Health and Human Services disabled home-bound elderly; and Public School Teachers for their classrooms. CALIFORNIA ONLY.
Please request your computer on letterhead with the following information:
- Desktop or Laptop and the software programs you intend to run on the computer (limited quantities and YOU provide software programs)
- How you will use the computer in your program
- Who will benefit from this computer.
Please send all correspondence and requests to:
- CRC Computer Request
- 3227 Santa Rosa Ave.
- Santa Rosa CA 95407.
Please allow up to 30 days for a reply. Packaging and Shipping are additional.
When you request a computer from us you are certifying that you have support to:
- Load and configure your own software programs
- Install additional hardware as needed
- Maintain the computer, including downloading updates to your O.S., Application programs, and virus/spyware/malware protection programs
Microsoft Windows products contain Original Licenses or MAR (Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher) licenses. All computers have passed our quality control final inspection. Original licenses have been restored from OEM restore disks, and MAR licenses from a Microsoft proprietary master copy. MAR licenses do not allow giving disks. You must create your own backup.